Sunday, June 9, 2013

The North Remembers.

Warning. Spoilers ahead.
All the internet is a buzz with the terrible terrible loss to House Stark. Spoilers are leaking out all over the tumblr and depression is about. I'm not going to lie, I did know this would happen. So as I watched last week's episode, I did not have such a strong reaction as my friend, who I was texting while watching, would have hoped. Tho I did go momentarily insane when I first read it, to be clear ;). I remember texting my good friend in an angry fury, prepared to throw things through windows and knock over book shelves. But I really enjoyed the way the show portrayed it; so much emotion. In case you didn't already read my warning, here are some gif from the end of Red Wedding:





If I could've added sound this this gif, I would have... Michelle Fairley is so amazing in this scene











Even Arya Stark posted about it, and her response makes me chuckle.


Arrested Westeros has also been helping me through this very trying time in my life as I grieve over fictional characters yet again. 

I suggest you visit. 

Because it's my jam.

That's all for today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment