Thursday, August 15, 2013

I want to see you be BRAVE.

So my best friend and I have been listening to Sara Bareilles a lot these past couple days. Yesterday this was pretty much my theme song. Take a listen. It's pretty awesome.



Because,

Really brought on by the fact that


But really, like, all the time. Joffery and I don't really know what to do about it.


And sometimes people are assholes.

Except but really.

And solving problems requires other people to answer their phones, which they don't.

And then life goes a lot like this:



cue music.


Followed by frustration...

More frustration... 

Occasional anger... 

And then the belief that no one else is doing anything.

So of course, drinking occurs.

YEAH...

Life is crazy. But,

 I bet not that classical reference.


But I mean, come on, we all wish we were as cool as the UC baseball team. NFTBA.
Anyway, I hope you enjoyed the gif overload which has been my day.


Sigh.



I will now leave you in Carrie's very capable hands till we meet again.

No comments:

Post a Comment